শুক্রবার, ২৯ মার্চ, ২০১৩

Ze Lazy CPA . . .

Here?s a story from a lazy CPA that may help you spot your MOST important client.

??Original Message??

Hey, Michael:

Your HMA University is clearly the best investment I?ve ever made?..and I?ve made some good ones thrugh Bill Glazer, Dan Kennedy, etc.

I discovered www.hardtofindseminars.com? 6 or 7 years ago and I?m tempted to compare it to what a learned from my BBA (Accounting-Magna Cum Laude), MBA (Finance) and CPA.

However, your website, THERE?S NO COMPARISON.

Your HMA University has taught me SOOOO MUCH MORE than those very specialized credentials!

I should ?ve written this to you much sooner.

I?m a CPA financial planner and a lazy HMA consultant.

I also teach 50-80 other tax and financial professionals various courses monthly such as running their offices efficiently, time management, plus the latest tax and money strategies.

Pssst: dirty little secret ? CPAs are HORRIBLE biz owners and know nothing about marketing.

No HMA consultant should EVER fear approaching them.

It is rocket science to them just like every other biz owner.

I incorporate HMA snippets in these classes from time to time, esp how I incorporate HMA concepts and strategies for my own biz.

In fact, although I could make a very nice full-time income from ramping up the HMA biz with my own clients as well as JV?ing with my CPA-students, the truth is that the HMA stuff is so powerful, that my lackadaisical implementation to my own biz over the last couple of years has been lifestyle-changing for me.

50%+ increase in gross.

Doubling my net

Cutting my office hours by half (this most important to me these days).

Thanks for all you?ve done to help me that you already knew about and all that you didn?t until now.

If my regular biz disappeared tomorrow, I could be a successful HMA consultant by the next weekend thanks to your content and step-by-step HMA materials.

You also reply to my emails waaaay faster than I do to my clients, and I?m pretty good at it.

Lynn Fletcher

Kingwood, TX

There?s a saying we have here at(HMA) Hidden Marketing Assets . .

?Your first paying client will be your hardest.?

Even if it?s you!

E-mail michael@michaelsenoff.com and in all CAPS type . .

?????????? HOW TO BE MY OWN BEST CLIENT

And I?ll send you 50 stories about HMA consultant?s who were willing to try out my HMA System.

Michael Senoff

I?ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I?m giving most of my life?s work away free.

These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.

They?re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.

The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.

Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!

Michael Senoff is the CEO and publisher of http://www.hardtofindseminars.com and http://www.myfirsthmaclient.com

The world?s leading free digital consulting audio business library.

Michael is an experienced Internet marketer and talk show host and a popular professional interviewer.

Michael has taught 100% online around the country & around the world to more than 50,000 students.

His over-the-top online audio interview web site http://www.hardtofindseminars.com is listed in the top 1% of most visited web sites in the world.

Michael has also worked as a coach and adviser to other famous marketing consultants.

Michael is a husband and father of two young boys in Southern California.

He has a successful audio publishing business.

Michael is originally from Atlanta Georgia and is now based in San Diego, California.

Michael works with small to medium sized companies on four different continents.

He is the author of the book: ?TALK YOURSELF RICH?: (86 of the most revealing, proprietary secrets on the subject of how to make more money with audio interviews and the soon to be released sequel:

AUDIO MARKETING SECRETS. How To Make Your Own Information Product Using Audio Interviews.?

Michael may be contacted at Michael@michaelsenoff.com? or at (858) 274-7851

Source: http://www.hardtofindseminars.com/blog/ze-lazy-cpa

nhl jillian michaels Freddy E NHL lockout Honey Boo Boo pirate bay Psalms 91

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন